Thank you for choosing AurStaff!
Please complete the following questions before proceeding.
Thank you for your interest with AurStaff. However, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, and we will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. We wish you the best of luck with your endeavors.
Your Career, Professional Development and Career Satisfaction are of the utmost concern to
AurStaff! Please help us to better help YOU by providing as much career and personal information as possible.
An Account Manager will contact you once your information is submitted.
The following criteria are required for the application process:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Willing to be tested for alcohol and/or drugs.
- Ability to provide documents proving your eligibility to work in the United States.
- Willing to provide employment references of previous employers.
- Willing to submit to a background check in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
In addition, you may be required to meet other minimum qualifications based on each position. These minimum standards must be met to have your application considered for that position.
AurStaff is an affiliate of C&A Industries, Inc., EEO/Veteran/Disabled/E-Verify Employer.